From April 1st: Bed and Breakfast is NZ$120 per person
From April 1st: Dinner is NZ$65 per person *
Our luxury experience includes:
· Superb beds, with wool underlays for a wonderful nights sleep
· No traffic noise here with a unique tranquility and peacefulness
· Full breakfast
· Complimentary morning / afternoon teas
* 3 course dinner
· Home grown Venison when available, beef and lamb and home grown seasonal vegetables
· Vegetables are spray free with no chemical fertilizers
· (Scottish highland beef, marbled beef, low cholesterol)
· Pre dinner drinks and nibbles
· New Zealand wines served with dinner
Optional: lunch or packed picnic lunch $20 per person
Pure local filtered water supply.
Rates are in New Zealand $.
This is now especially affordable for guests from the UK & all overseas guests.
120 NZD = approximately 70 EUR or 62 GBP or AU$ 112 or US$ 87
For today’s rate please visit the Universal Currency Converter website. Opens in a new page.
2 km off the Inland Scenic Route – South Island New Zealand.
We are 5km from Alford Forest and 3 km from Staveley.
1 hour from Christchurch airport.
3 hrs from Kaikoura, 3.5 hours to Mt Cook and 4.5 hrs to Queenstown.
Half hour from the award winning Mt Hutt Ski Area.
Traveling from Christchurch you will pass the Moa statues at Alford Forest & then cross the Taylors Stream.
Take the next turn right into Winterslow Road drive for 2 km & then left at the third mailbox, drive way is 2km to the top of the hill.
Our luxury country stay is 1800ft/ 550m above sea level, with views to Christchurch & Timaru. Contact us for availability.